Vampire New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visual Effects

Go down

Visual Effects Empty Visual Effects

Post  Admin Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Visual Effect Gifs are Alouded and are often used to help tell the story and help add atmosphere to the setting, players are encouraged to use visual aids and gif images.

Visual Effects Giphy

Visual Effects Skullb10
Visual Effects And Disciplines 
Many Vampire disciplines trigger the beast within, so be cautious when using your powers in public. The ''Masquerade''  is in place,  the threat of being caught as a monster, a witch, or demon in the eyes of the Church or mortals is still a very real threat in the in modern nights.  Though you are far more likely to be shot or caught on TV than burned at the stake as a witch or consort to the Devil like in the Dark Ages. The REAL threat in breaking the Masquerade comes from those Elders in the Sect that make it a point to punish those who show mortals their true nature.
Helpful Links:
Visual Effects Eztext10
:gem: Note: You can not operate guns or most complex weapons when Feral Claws are active.
Majority of Vampire Powers are not covert, this means that if you use vitea (blood) to fuel your disciplines there are signs that mortals can pick up on, as well as other supernatural beings..so be warned.
Blood Buffing
Visual Effects Giphyr11

Obtinibration
Visual Effects Giphy

The Beast In Rötschreck
Visual Effects Giphy
Visual Effects Skullb10
SEX
Now as in most fantasy RP, Sex happens in the World of Darkness... 
Many of the NPC's featured in "Vampire New Orleans"  can be seduced and taken to bed.
I as the Story Teller have no problem with ERP*. 
*ERP= Erotic Role Play
as long as we are Adult about it and dont start Out of Character Drama about it.
If ''sex'' does happen in the story, the Scene might get moved to a Special ERP section. This section has it's own set of rules and everyone is expedited to follow them. If a player does not wish to engage in ERP the scene will simply Fade to Black and the allotted Time Will Pass . ... Such as shown bellow with a visual aid.

[Current Time: 1am - 1:45am ]

Visual Effects Giphy

Visual Effects Giphy

:censor: [ Fade To Black ?] :censor:
Visual Effects Skullb10

Torture
Well  I would be lying if i said Torture didnt happen, especially among the ranks of the Sabbat. As i said with ''Sex", Torture may be implied in RP... and visual aid gifs may be used. Torture may be role-played out as long as the Player gives consent to wanting to try to roll with it.... if not lets try to keep it PG13 ... 
If ''Torture'' happens in the story, the Scene will simply Fade to Black and the allotted Time Will Pass . ... Such as shown bellow with a visual aid and the ST will note its effects on the Character in question 

[Current Time: 8pm - 11pm 
Donny was Tortured by a The Sabbat's Interrogator ]
((See PM for Out Come -ST))
Visual Effects Source
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vampire-new-orleans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum