Vampire New Orleans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mad Wolf Speaks

Go down

The Mad Wolf Speaks Empty The Mad Wolf Speaks

Post  Admin Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:52 pm

:::
10:45pm
:::
A strange radio broadcast interpreted the regular air waves.

A young woman's cherry voice howls over the broadcast.
▂▂▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWOOOO!
Hello and welcome all you night owls of the crescent city! It is I, The Mad Wolf of the airwaves pirating in you nightly dose of information, conspiracy news and proof that things out there go bump in the night.

Ha ha ha well tonight I got a special treat for all you Boils and Ghouls out there...

The man, the myth, the mysterious...
Hay what is your name again?

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
Ethan... LongBow

▂▂▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ahh yes ETHAN! And boy oh boy does he have a lot to say...…so LongBow tell our listeners about these Some s of death you told me about...

There is a crackling noise as the  microphone gets turned around in the small Studio.

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
... I shouldn't have come here....

▂▂▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Come on.. You told me that there is a Star in the Sky that's talking to you... do you think its a UFO Maybe Aliens are shooting  microwaves into your brain? Ha ha break out your tinfoil hats people.

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
UFOs???!!!
Your fucking NUTS lady... You Think THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE ! CANT YOU SEE YOU DUMB BITCH

▂▂▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
yo! Relax... I'm taking ya seriously... Relax

There is a shuffling noise again and the sound of a chair being pushed back.
Then the woman said... "Oops"

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
RELAX.. FUCKING RELAX..

Fuck shit ... AAAAAA!  
FINE YOU WANT THE FUCKING TRUTH!
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE RIGHT!
Its true... ITS ALL TRUE
No ... Fuck this...

What is wrong with you people?
Can't you see the signs!!!??
I fucking hate your kind but I know that its not entirely your fault for what is happening.
You fuckers patsies,  wrapped up in a "executive decision" that has nothing to do with your will.

I'm not blinded by rage...
I know the truth of things.
Ya just trying to survive... Same as the rest of us.... Gaia died along time ago, ya just not willing to accept it.

Well in the darkness I have always found the light... I'm falling... HIS FUCKING CLAWS ARE IN MY MIND!!!

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Hay just relax.. I can help... Just...

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
NO!! GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Whoa calm down... Its cool.. Look at me.. Relax

▂▂▂LongBow ▂▂▂▂
Fuck... What have I done... Does that make me a  sympathizer????
I Tried to dull my spirit to better fit the mold.. But it never seemed to matter ..

'We can't all be perfect LITTLE sheep in a perfect flock!   ... yet you chain and break all those who dare to disagree.

Gaia help me...
HE welcomes me...
I... I am lost... Forgive me...
HIS LiGHT shows me the way...
The path to truth I never known..
Is THIS what you wanted for me Mother?

AAAAAARRRRROOORRR

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
OH FUCK SHIT!!!

there is a lot of noise of things breaking  and people screaming.

The airwaves go dark for a moment as an insert plays to cover the dead air.

About 8 minis pass and a welcome back intro is played.

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Well fuck me.. That last guess was a bit more wild than I had plans... But hey we all still good. The show must go on after all....
But... God damn it Jason, we need to screen  our guess more  thoroughly..
Freaking loonies! And y'all call me crazy.

Maybe I am, who knows... Our next guest is Father Anderson from Saint Augustine Catholic Church.

Little history here... The church was 1st founded in 1841 by Free African Americans that wanted a shaft place to enjoy their cultural heritage and be blessed by the light of the Almighty...
Hee-Hee who ever that may be.
The founding of the Church marks a historical part in the Crescent City's history resulting is the "war of pews".

But hey you guys are not interested in a history lesson, you guys want to hear the crazy good shit! So without further ado...

There is another crackling noise and a bit of mic feedback. Obviously some of the equipment must have been damaged during the first interviewer's session.

▂▂▂ Father Anderson ▂▂▂▂
Yes thank you child, While I am usually posed to such things as your pirated show I feel the need to give a warning to our flock by unorthodox means.

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Oh? And what is this warning...

▂▂▂ Father Anderson ▂▂▂▂
Yes... The Devil walks among us. He wears the skin of a savour and twists the minds of the flock. Oh woe it is that I have beared witness to this evil...

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
What do you mean you have witnessed?
Explain what you have seen to our listeners.

▂▂▂ Father Anderson ▂▂▂▂
The devil came into our church dressed in human skin! But his skin was not his... It rotated and fell off of him as he walked...

Dear God all mighty I can still hear the screams, the smell of burning flesh... IT opened the ground and swallowed up our people whole! No sacred place is safe in this city of sin...
No place. It's the END TIMES

At this point the man starts to mentally break down and he starts crying.

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Hey it's OK... Listen to my voice.. Relax..
I think ya been thump'n the bible a bit too hard. Revelations is quite a hard read..
But its all OK... I think I can maybe put ya in touch with a good Shrink if it would help... Just to ya know.. Let those demons out Hee-hee

▂▂▂ Father Anderson ▂▂▂▂
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! This is a time that we must stand together and be strong in our faith!
Without Faith we will all surely perish and be dragged into the everlasting inferno!!.

the man starts to sob again and there is some sounds of someone moving him from the mic.

▂▂▂ Maddy ▂▂▂▂▂▂
Well you heard it here my loyal loyal listeners there are devils in the church and omens in the Sky. The Earth is dead and we are all fucked! Ha ha someone needs to go plant a tree!
Actually that sounds like a great fundraiser right there ! Ha Ha Ha bring some life back to the Heart of the City!
Someone get me the number to the mayor's office! I need to run that idea by him!

It this point the outro starts to play before the pirated broadcast Fades and everything on the radio stations go back to normal.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://vampire-new-orleans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum